What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring compound found in the resinous flower of cannabis. In a marijuana plant there are 2 components THC and CBD. THC is what makes you high and the CBD portion of the plant does not get you high. Both CBD and THC have significant health benefits. But unlike THC, CBD does not make a person feel “high”. That’s because CBD and THC act in different ways on different receptors in the brain and body.
There have been many studies showing the benefits of CBD either Isolate or Full Spectrum.
Benefits of CBD include: CBD can provide relief for chronic pain, anxiety, inflammation, depression and many other conditions.
More extensive research sponsored by the US government shows CBD to
- Autoimmune diseases (inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Neurological conditions (Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, Huntington’s chorea, stroke, traumatic brain injury)
- Metabolic syndrome (diabetes, obesity)
- Neuropsychiatric illness (autism, ADHD, PTSD, alcoholism)
- Gut disorders (colitis, Crohn’s)
- Cardiovascular dysfunction (atherosclerosis, arrhythmia)
- Skin disease (acne, dermatitis, psoriasis)
Other CBD related sources include:
No products were found matching your selection.